[meteorite-list] Kerala Red Rain Was From A Comet, Study Suggests

mark ford markf at ssl.gb.com
Mon Jun 5 04:46:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

The fact of the matter is, there is simply not enough evidence to
conclude they are alien in origin. Hell they can't even decide if it has
DNA or not -there are conflicting reports.

 Just because something is difficult to explain doesn't make it
unlikely, (Anyone who follows tektite theory can tell you that, some
people still refuse to accept they originate from Earth, usually because
they can't 100% explain their formation)

 The fact remains we are surrounded by life, the atmosphere is full of
life, look there first, exclude all possibilities and [then] start
trying to look for 'Aliens', until then they should stop crying wolf,
because if aliens ever do turn up, convincing people will be
impossible!!

  They look like blood cells, they are the same size, shape etc. Now if
you are telling me that 'they' cannot perform a simple test, to see if
it is blood or not?? Well then this whole red rain thing is starting to
smell of fish, very fishy in fact! Extraordinary claims require
extraordinary proof, and that simply hasn't happened.

BTW - I have a stone Bird bath in my Garden, and at the weekend whilst
cleaning it, I noticed there was a red Algae growing in the water, not
threads but tiny cell like structures!, under mag it looked
superficially similar to the red rain! If I get chance I will try and
snap a pic....

Mark Ford