[meteorite-list] Ad: large one cent ebay sale tonight

M come Meteorite Meteorites mcomemeteorite2004 at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 1 16:25:46 EDT 2006

Farmer its well know for the ridiculus prices on
ordinary chondrites type NWA....200 gram of NWA 869 I
sale for $40, I find who work in many forms for
$20-30....well Farmer, explain where is the $400
value??? You say $400 but when ended the auction this
go sold for many under the price you ask....why you no
put the start price of $400 and look if go sold???