[meteorite-list] Southern Delta Aquarids METEOR SHOWER

Pete Pete rsvp321 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 23:39:23 EDT 2006

Hi, Dean and Joe,

For me, holding a meteorite in my hand while watching for meteors somehow
brings it all into perspective.

Cheers,
Pete

From: joseph_town at att.net
To: dean bessey <deanbessey at yahoo.com>
CC: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Southern Delta Aquarids METEOR SHOWER
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:16:48 +0000

Dean,

One meteor a minute is a pretty fine display! If you want the latest
information from the best observers in the world, subscribe to the meteorobs
mailing list.

Clear skies,
Bill

From: dean bessey <deanbessey at yahoo.com>