[meteorite-list] Brenham Bonanza

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 23 22:24:59 EDT 2006

Anyone else noticing the abundance of Brenham Pallasite material available?
On ebay and elsewhere.
Apparently they were selling it pretty cheap in Kansas earlier this month
during the meteorite fest in Haviland. I guess as Matteo would say " the
market is in ruin "
Many kilos of low quality material as well as some of the better stuff are
available.
I guess its a great time to buy. More than enough to satisfy the collectors
worldwide at dirt cheap prices too.
I only wish it were a bit more stable so that I may buy a nice large slice
for my collection.