[meteorite-list] New Meteorites Discovered in Australia

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Thu Jul 13 23:50:21 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/13/2006 9:07:13 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com writes:
Anne wrote:

"And if it could be  synthesized, somebody could make a fortune on all of you
on the  List!"

Speaking of Denver Death Cookies... isn't the Denver Show just a  couple
months away?!

And as the (in)famous Russian mineral dealer  stated a couple years ago,
..."I know you..."

Best  regards,
Greg

You are right!, the Denver Show is exactly 2 months away.
And I wonder if the Russian team will be coming this year.

Do you think those Denver Death Cookies could help you find  meteorites?
BTW, Greg, I got the Gibeon Wave back.    :-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.