[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending Now, Great Values !!

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 12 16:41:47 EDT 2006

Dear List Members,

Just a quick note to let you know there are several eBay auctions I have
ending about when this email lands in your inbox. There are several great
values, many still at just 99 cents! I also listed earlier in the week many
unclassified individuals and NWA 869-paired 1-kilo lots and individuals I
was able to get last month in Morocco. I believe the amount I retrieved to
be amongst the last available.

To see all that I have ending in just a few minutes and next Monday and
Tuesday, go to eBay and search for items offered by NaturesVault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)