[meteorite-list] Meteorite Insurance & Annual International Meteorite Trade Turnover

Jeff Kuyken info at meteorites.com.au
Wed Jul 12 04:41:44 EDT 2006

Interesting question Mike. I've always wondered what the entire annual
international turnover of the meteorite trade would be? Including all sales
and trades both private and commercial. Many pieces would even be sold 2 or
3 times in the one year. I bet it would add up very quickly... $25M...
$50M... $75M... $100M+???????? Anyone want to take a guess?

Cheers,

Jeff