[meteorite-list] Adventura del Monte Meteorite (meteorwrong?)

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Wed Jul 12 00:41:49 EDT 2006

Hello Steve,

I am not sure why you keep e-mailing me and the list on this. I did not sell
or purchase it. I noted if I get news I will report, I have not gotten any
news on it.  To the best of my knowledge, it has not been cut yet.

I do imagine it is a meteorite.  I just wanted to test it a little before
declaring it a meteorite since it failed the scratch test. Futher I believe
it wrong to scientifically declare it a meteorite until it has been tested
more.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas