[meteorite-list] 2006 Meteorite Festival Photographs

MARK BOSTICK thebigcollector at msn.com
Sun Jul 9 17:40:20 EDT 2006

Pete asked "With all these big rocks being dug out these days, did anyone
slice one up and sell at the festival? If so, how much per gram?"

I didn't notice any slices for sale.  Paul Ross did have a lot of Brenhams
at $0.50 a gram.  This included tiny fragments and I saw several people
buying these.  In fact, the little fragments were almost flying out the
door.

Nobody took plastic and there was is no ATM in Haviland...or at least that I
am aware of or that anyone could point out to me.  I imagine they could have
sold more.

Clear Skies,
Mark