[meteorite-list] witness falls

LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 17:19:44 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/7/2006 5:04:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mlblood at cox.net writes:
on 7/7/06 11:36 AM, Steve Arnold, Chicago!! at  steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
wrote:
>I can see why so many people focus  on witness
> falls.
-------------
I just hate it when witnesses  fall!
>I cannot even to begin to explain the immense of  this.
----------
I don't think anyone can explain the  immense.
Michael

Good afternoon Folks,

I'll try to explain:

As a trial attorney, I can confirm that  "witness falls" are rare, though not
unheard of.  Because the typical  courtroom is tiled, when witness falls do
occur there is often "Blood"  involved.  Ultimately, the truly "immense"
witnesses are the ones that fall  the hardest.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

Best  Regards,

Paul Martyn