[meteorite-list] Uncut NWA's - Does the exterior disclose

Michael L Blood mlblood at cox.net
Sat Jul 1 15:15:43 EDT 2006

on 6/30/06 3:39 PM, Walter L. Newton at newtonw2 at comcast.net wrote:
> ...I would imagine this list exists for the purpose of LEARNING about the
> subject of meteorites...
been a forum for people interested in meteorites to communicate with
one another regarding that interest. That means ANYTHING related
to meteorites is a "go" with the only exceptions being outlined in the
list rules.
        The only restrictions for this list are
        1 - the topic must be related (in some way) to meteorites,
collecting, buying, selling, finding and/or studying them, etc.
        2 - discussions must not violate list rules.
        There are plenty of "threads" that pop up on this list that
hold NO interest to me - that is inevitable. While it is even acceptable
to be critical of threads, I would hope we could all constrain ourselves
from declaring for what "purpose" the list exists. That was decided
upon its inception.
        Best wishes, Michael