[meteorite-list] "Meteorite" for $7.1 billion per gram!

Gerald Flaherty grf2 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 26 18:49:58 EST 2006

As always Doug, I am in awe of the knowledge and wisdom at your fingertips.
A Positive spin "half empty/half full" always sways me in that direction.
I too see only advancement of our paultry human knowledge as the benifit of
Stardust.
A smidgen of Mercury or Venus to compare our present unclassified "ites"
might just make someone a "billionaire" as a side benefit to just the
satisfaction of "knowing".
It's difficult enough to squeek budgetary commitment for NASA out of a
overtaxed National Budget.
Let's celebrate success without wringing our hands over the world's "always
desparate condition".
Jerry Flaherty