[meteorite-list] Oh geese

Kevin Forbes vk3ukf at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:12:40 EST 2006

My philosophy on life, taught to me by my Mother.

If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at
all.

My interpretation of this is just a slight modification.

If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, shut your face.

or

buy a bag of lemons, preferably, the Meyer type. ( half orange, half lemon )

There are exceptions to the rule as you would expect, they would be, someone
has tried to kill you or a member of your family, or thieve from you. Any
such statements regards innapropriate behaviour such as just mentioned,
should always be provable and backed up with a statement.

Exceptions to the above rule would be in place if it involved lies by
Government officials and or officers. You're up poop creek if that happens.
Oh NO, a conspiracy.

The day I stop learning, will be the same day I die.
Kevin, VK3UKF.