[meteorite-list] Term Main Mass -OT

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 02:26:24 EST 2006

On a cold and thirsty night, Dave,  wrote:
>"Cereal wars" LOL....I prefer "tastes great, less filling"  wars!
>I think the "main mass" issue is a product of the system in
>NWA's.  I also think that "main mass" is a fluid issue.

On  an equally cold and thirsty night Doug drinks to that:

Hmmm, "fluid  issue" influencing our main mass????!!!  Scientifisizing these
wars in the  list tradition, to gain some true scientific acceptance: "tastes
great, less  filling" wars are:

Wars of Narcoleptics(hops=tastes great) vs.  Alcohols(from cereal:
barleys=more filling).

These wars are not quite  apples to oranges, just hops to barleys:)  Or also
weed vs. grass.   I.e., Cannabinaceae vs. Poaceae (scientific families of weed
and grass of these  competing brew plants responsible for taste and
filling)...