[meteorite-list] pluto/2015

Steve Arnold, Chicago!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 10:07:38 EST 2006

Good morning list.I read in the newspaper today that NASA will be
launching a satellite to go to Pluto take pictures of Pluto and get info
that we have never see before from our 9Th planet.WOW!Won't that be a time
to see what that little guy looks like up close and personal.2015!I will
be 60 then.It will be worth waiting for.Any thoughts??

                                           Steve Arnold,Chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com