[meteorite-list] Huge Gibeon slice! Ad

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Fri Jan 13 18:36:45 EST 2006

 Hello everyone as you all know Gibeon is getting pretty hard to find. I
have just up graded to a bigger slice so I am offering the one from my
collection here for sale. It is a 1040 gram slice, the etch is awesome. At
the widest points it is about 7 3/4 X 7 inches 1/4 inch thick, perfect for a
slice this large. I will offer it here for $1040 plus $15.00 for insured
shipping in the US. Overseas will pay exact shipping. First come first
served. To see a photo go to my home page, click on my collection and it is
number thirteen on the right side of the page. Thanks
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com

Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr.. Kingman AZ 86401