[meteorite-list] my meteorite in pocket

MexicoDoug at aol.com MexicoDoug at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 17:01:05 EST 2006

Hola Martin,

Please tell me you're  kidding.  I wasn't going to answer this thread, but
today SERIOUSLY a  mountain of cappuccino was moved to me, and for some reason I
thought of your  jestings, so now I am one incredibly dumbfounded, HAPPY
jester.

By the  way, here's a bit of rambunctious wisdom: Be sure your girl wears the
meteorites  in your couple, even if she doesn't manage to wear the pants.  It
keeps  priorities straight and the center of attention where it belongs when
the  meteorites are dangling from her ears, or wherever bodies are pierced
nowadays:-o, or slipped on with a ring, especially on a cloudy astronomy night
(insert comment about seeing the heavens).

Who's dropping their mouths  when as Steve says when he pulls out his "COOL"
iron I definitely WILL NOT  ask.  Seriously, though, the jewelry isn't a bad
idea - Valentine's day is  about a month away...perhaps a facetted ureilite?
No soft (Moh's 5 or 6,  I'd think) old Latin Camped-out iron.  Since everyone
knows a girl's best  friend is a diamond, I wonder if a "HOT" ureilite is also
a perfect "10" on the  Moh's hardness scale?  We hear enough guys bellyaching
about preparing a  ureilite or not even being able to cut it....Saludos, Doug

In  a message dated 1/9/2006 2:31:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,