[meteorite-list] Fukang meteorite

Marcin Cimala marcin at meteoryt.net
Fri Jan 6 08:40:23 EST 2006

> Please clarify Ken, you say the Fukang specimen is very nice, and then you
say you are watching it rust everywhere. Those two statements are not
compatible. Either it is nice, or it is a rusting piece of crap. Meteorites
that rust on me are never considered nice.
> Mike Farmer

Mike be more optimistic. I know You are stressed watchind emails from Matteo
every day, but....

Fukang was NICE when it was not rust. Then specimens start rust very NICE.
And now they are NICE pieces of s**t.
So as You see, Fukang is verry NICE meteorite. Everyone can find a NICE
specimen for collection before, in the time and after is start rusting :)

NICE member of Bookleboo cartel

http://www.Meteoryt.net             marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com       marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com      GSM +48(607)535 195