[meteorite-list] A LOT of new pieces, and a new Catalog.

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Feb 27 01:57:38 EST 2006

Hello everybody!

I finally did it!  I combined all those multiple lists and created a
Catalog!
I have accumulated such a large inventory through consignments,  trades, and
purchases that it is now impossible to list and take pictures of  every single
piece, and you would get very tired of clicking through pages after  pages.
So I have created a Catalog, it is available in HTML format and in Excel
spreadsheet format, so you can download the one you prefer, print it and read it
at leisure.  With about 550 pieces listed, with prices as low as $10, I  hope
it will keep you interested for a while, but I will keep it up to date, and  I
will keep on adding new pieces as they become available.  I will still  take a
lot of pictures, and you will find all my more interesting, more unusual  or
rarer pieces on the usual Meteorites page, finds and Falls. In fact I just
finished doing just that. I hope you will like this new revised format, and
please do let me know if you have any questions, or problems finding what you
are looking for.

Please go take a look!
            _www.IMPACTIKA.com/catalog.htm_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/catalog.htm)