[meteorite-list] If I can choose.....! (was: a reply to Hupeand Farmer)

stan . laser_maniac at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:19:51 EST 2006

You guys arent thinking big enough - if we get to choose the kind of
meteorite that crashes down on our own house - i'd like my 100 kg orientated
martian to have 2 little bumbs sticking out of the (bubbly) crusted back
side of the stone. when excavated those bumps will turn out to be the eye
stalks of one of those nifty spiney trilobites.

in comparison a piece of mercury is just another rock! :)