[meteorite-list] Need some help with chondrite preparation.

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Thu Feb 23 01:07:06 EST 2006

  Hello all, I am working on some slices of the new Arizona meteorite. Warm
Springs Wilderness, it is an H4-6 genomict breccia S2 W1. I am cutting the
slices with a small diamond blade, but do not know how to sand them to get
the interior to look its best. I would like to hear about how your
procedures to get them prepared for viewing. Thanks for your help

Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com

Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr.. Kingman AZ 86401