[meteorite-list] Fight extreme lunar spam

Michael Farmer meteoritehunter at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 12:01:01 EST 2006

Does anyone live in Sweden that can go up and beat the living crap out of
this moron?
If he spent half the time searching for meteorites, he would have already
found a real Lunar by now.
This guy just doesnt get it. I always send about 10 megs of photos of real
meteorites and I just leave the house while it goes out.