[meteorite-list] ad

Jack Schrader schradermkv at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 00:14:09 EST 2006

Hello list members.  I am sorry if this ad is redundant, but you just have
to check this out.  I have just listed an incredible large ( 60mm x 60mm 7.1
gram) partslice of NWA 482 Lunar on eBay at less than $600 a gram!  Please
have a look, it will blow your socks off.

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=361292&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6607171045&lk=URL

If this link is dead, just open any eBay auction and go to the very top
right of the page and enter 6607171045 in the search box.  Thanks! Jack