[meteorite-list] ad website update sale

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Sat Feb 18 18:50:34 EST 2006

 Hello everyone, I have just had an update done on my sale page.(thanks
Geoff) Some of the items include my very last slice of Glorieta. A big 325
gram Esquel slice, some etched Canyon Diablo (very nice classic etch), big
full slices of etched Campo, awesome full slices of Toluca. These really are
some of the nicest slices of etched material I have seen. If you are looking
for any of these you will be very pleased with the quality. Thanks
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com

Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr.. Kingman AZ 86401