[meteorite-list] Cherry Picked

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 08:27:47 EST 2006

Hello list;

  Jackstraw 922 is Derik Bowers from Hagerstown Maryland.He has been  selling
meteorites for a long time.At least all the time i have been on the
internet.I have purchased several items from him and he has been great to  respond and
does everything correctly. I think.I'll deal with him again without  any
doubts.I just wanted to transmit this info since there was some confusion  about
his whereabouts and who he is.

  Their is a lot of great dealers on the net and a few (not)  dealers.Thanks
to all the sellers and dealers that do what they say they will do  and follow
through with the deal.Meteorite collecting is fun but expensive and  the good
ones really make it happen.

Very best to everyone;Herman.