[meteorite-list] Meteorite Signs Project update

Martin Horejsi accretiondesk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:03:07 EST 2006

Hi Chris and All,

The Imilac picture has both Imilac (60km aheard) and Monturaqui
(crater) (left then 25km) on the same sign. In fact, this very pic and
the G/CC one were the stimulus for this project.

Regarding the Guffey and Cañon City sign, those numbers are miles to
the city, not dollars per gram in case you are wondering.

Cheers,

Martin