[meteorite-list] 4170 gram uncleaned Canyon Diablo. Ad / sale

Mike / flattoprocks mikewm at npgcable.com
Wed Feb 8 11:04:33 EST 2006

 Hello everyone, I have a very nice 4170 gram un-cleaned Canyon Diablo for
sale. It has some very sharp Gibeon like scoops, which in its natural state
are very hard to capture in a photo. As I am sure you know, Canyon Diablo's
this size only come around once in a while. You can see some photos of this
piece at www.photobucket.com/albums/c199/552396430/?sc=1
 The price is $1400 first come first served.  Thanks
Mike Miller  //  E-Bay  flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com

Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr.. Kingman AZ 86401