[meteorite-list] AD: Secret Ad

bernd.pauli at paulinet.de bernd.pauli at paulinet.de
Mon Feb 6 16:39:45 EST 2006

"Lazy" Martin writes:

"If there's a HED-fanatic, looking for smth very special at a bargain price
 and willing to spend 190$, I have left a single fullslice of a stone wherefrom
 these days I sold 12 of 13 pieces within shortest time and with this slice it
 will be sold out. Please email. Buckleboo! Martin"

Hello All,

If this is the same HED that I got from Martin, I can assure you that:

- you've never seen the likes of it before
- you will be sorry if you missed out on it
- you will be sure to drool over it (no, please, don't!)
- you'll be a very happy "HED-ster" to call it your own
- meteoriticists will have to search for new explanations
 (or refine their current conclusions with regard to this special feature)

Apart from the happy owners of these 12 or 13 slices, there is only Jeff
Kuyken, David Weir, Martin Altmann, Stefan Ralew (maybe also Hanno
Strufe) and myself who know more about this spectacular, weird HED!

Cheers,

Bernd

To: altmann at meteorite-martin.de
    meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com