[meteorite-list] AD - Lang's Best-Ever Tucson Auction

rockgirl at twcny.rr.com rockgirl at twcny.rr.com
Sun Dec 31 09:29:04 EST 2006

Dear List Members,

The 2007 Tucson show will be open for business one month from today. As
usual, R.A. Langheinrich Meteorites and Lang's Fossils will be
exhibitors. However, 2007 will be a little different for us, as we will
be exhibiting exclusively at Tucson's most elegant hotel -- The
Westward Look Resort on Ina Road. This is the same location where we've
held our auction in previous years. Please note, we will no longer have
a room at the Best Western Executive Inn.

We will continue to provide the top quality meteorites and fossils
you've come to expect from one of the field's longest-established
businesses.

On Saturday, February 3, at 2 pm, we will hold our fourth annual
Westward Look Meteorite Auction. The 2007 auction will be our best
ever: 62 lots including historic witnessed falls, vintage numbered
irons, spectacular complete stones and more.

Some of the highlights include:

Camel Donga 97% crusted superb complete stone

Canyon Diablo 1,545 old collection piece with natural hole

Ensisheim 3 gram fragment

Gibeon 10.1 kg superb large sculptural iron

Kapoeta 11.4 gram slice of the rare witnessed fall howardite

Knyahina 8.5 grams with museum label

La Criolla 515 stunning complete stone, 98% crust

Mundrabilla Complete etched slice, 1,520 grams!

And many more exceptional meteorite specimens.

Online catalog with photos:
http://www.nyrockman.com/tucson-auction-2007.htm

Auction rules: http://www.nyrockman.com/auction-2007/rules.htm

Show details: http://www.nyrockman.com/tucson-2007.htm

Absentee bids are welcome
There is NO buyer's premium — what you bid is what you pay!

We are looking forward to seeing old friends in Tucson and making some
new ones. Please stop by the Westward Look to say hello, enjoy our
extensive meteorite display and complimentary refreshments, as well as
the beautiful hotel grounds.

Please take note of our new show dates:

Thursday, February 1 through Tuesday, February 6 only
10 am to 6 pm every day.

Sincerely,

Iris & Allan Lang
www.nyrockman.com