[meteorite-list] Apologies for Duplicate Postings

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Thu Dec 28 11:12:54 EST 2006

Apparently my email program has been preselecting recipients and doubling my outgoing
emails.  I picked up a virus, but I think I have it licked now..  It seems my outgoing
email was sending to all recipients in my address book.  I have rectified that by
removing all from said address book and will keep such info in a separate flatfile for
reference in the future.

Again, my apologies to all listees for duplicate posts and to others who may have
received my emails

Gary Foote