[meteorite-list] Weird pic...Apollo 14

Mr EMan mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 21:48:49 EST 2006

I believe that this is a seismometer package--pretty
sure by the grid in the background. The silver package
on the left was a plutonium based(?) thermocouple
powersupply(complete with an insulating blanket).  I
believe I read that the experiment is still
transmitting.

The streak ...well any Star Trek Fan( aka Trekie)
knows that signature--  it is the Enterprise D jumping
into Warp.  Actually looks like a emulsion flaw else a
light leak pre developing/processing.  Really not sure
except it wasn't in the original scene.

Hummm isn't that a lunar meteorite in the foreground?
Nagh...just a common moon rock...never mind.

Elton