[meteorite-list] wot I'd like to see for Xmas

Dave Harris entropydave at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 22 13:04:47 EST 2006

..is a bare-knuckle fist fight between Mike and Matteo.

Shall we pool the funds and set them up into some sort of Killer Contest?

The loser can take honour in losing gracefully (assuming they were still
alive, the winner can take the rest of the market share nad we can be all
relieved at closure of this long running word-fencing!

BTW - I nominate the Great Bernd!! Top man! Top intellect! First class
manners and a truely erudite person. I bow before you!

best!

Dave
IMCA #0092
Sec.BIMS