[meteorite-list] There's a Holiday Brewing...

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 22 00:06:09 EST 2006

Hi All,

You can always sense when a holiday is at hand, hundreds of emails bantering
back and forth, most negative. I see while some are snowed in, other's are
free to drive about to fight the mobs and grab the last presents in a torrid
of holiday "cheer" at the malls or stuck in traffic, creating much tension.
I think Mike and Anne have the right idea, sit back, watch the neighbor
shovel snow (or eat popcorn and read the List) and sip "hot chocolate with a
little booster" to settle the holiday stress.

I wish all, and especially the stress-free-challenged members, a
"stress-free" holiday! :-)

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe