[meteorite-list] On my way home from Tokyo, sales to come!

Michael Farmer meteoriteguy at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 04:08:32 EST 2006

Hey everyone, after an exhausting week in Tokyo I will
be home tomorrow night. The show was good, not so many
meteorites this year, little competition, so sales
were good except a little mishap with a few Yen that I
had:(
I plan to stay home and work on some major website
updates and holiday ebay sales while preparing for the
upcoming Tucson show, which promises to be our best
yet! Keep your eyes open, great deals will soon be had
by all.
Michael Farmer