[meteorite-list] good faith trade

KHe1144783 at aol.com KHe1144783 at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 16:33:50 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/17/2006 2:47:02 PM Central Standard Time,
geoking at notkin.net writes:

I have  had extensive dealings with Mr. Jakubowski. He is a geologist,
an IMCA  member, and very knowledgeable about meteorites. We have
ourselves made  some significant trades. I also sponsored Tomasz for
IMCA membership. I  don't for a minute believe he would engage in any
kind of shady  trade.

I also think it's in very poor taste to intimate in public that  a List
member was involved in something questionable without providing  proof.
That sort of thing can damage someone's reputation, and has an odd  way
of leading to lawsuits.

Further if this is "and [SIC] IMCA  issue" take it up with the IMCA.
This is not the IMCA list. There's a  proper way to handle things, and
this isn't  it.

Good call Geoff !!! Mental wanderings should not be tossed on the pages of
this list randomly for the purpose of provoking ire by others unless  there is
legitimate fraud suspected. This is not a drama forum. Go to
_www.meteoriterealityshowBS.com_ (http://www.meteoriterealityshowBS.com)   to vent feelings of
suspicion. Drama is interesting but does not make one  interesting. Kris Henkel