[meteorite-list] overland park meteoid and collecting themes

Bob WALKER qwalkra1 at rawnet.com.au
Fri Dec 15 14:47:43 EST 2006

Listoids

Firstly a very merrt xmas and a prosperous new year to all list members

I hope Santa brings you something nice... he gave me an early 80 g tenham
individual !!!

Have any listees got a spare overland park micro for sale/trade

Please contact me off list if you can help

Lastly - wot themes do members collect - I have "desk" meteorites batesland
KSU etc and "near misses" greenwell springs, chingxing etc and I am curious
wot other themes members collect