[meteorite-list] Tucson Mineral show/auction/meteorites

ensoramanda ensoramanda at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 14 19:34:40 EST 2006

Hi

Has anybody got details of times and location of the 2007 Tucson show.
We will be travelling over from the uk to visit the area on holiday when
its on I believe.  It will be my first visit so any tips welcome! :-)

My wife is into horse riding, so she will be happy whilst I visit the
show...if we find some good riding facilities.
Does anybody know of a good place or ranch/accommodation for our stay?
(not too far from Tucson)

Also thinking of trying to find a desert area to do some meteorite
hunting...anyone got suggestions?

My only find in the UK was in Ireland...surely the desert has to be a
little easier than my wet and overgrown home country.

Regards

Graham Ensor, Near Barwell, UK