[meteorite-list] Moonrock micros from Martin A.

tracy latimer daistiho at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 00:55:48 EST 2006

If you have not yet seen Martin's moonrock miniatures and you like well
produced micros, get one now.  Now!  NOWNOWNOWNOW!!  I was able to procure 2
of his "small" size micro display boxes, one each for NWA 4483 and NWA 4485,
and I have to say they are some of the spiffiest little showpieces I have
for lunar meteorites.  The slices are big enough to easily distinguish
details, especially under 10x, they both appear to have a bit of crust, and
the illustrated cases set them off beautifully.  I cannot recommend them
highly enough.

Tracy Latimer