[meteorite-list] wot we need....

Dave Harris entropydave at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 1 16:46:08 EST 2006

Thanks Alex - glad you cleared that up  - of course - this is what I was
sort of meaning - a place for good prices, honest materials and accredited
dealers in a safe forum.
Of course, a bargain is exactly that - a bargain (or, as you said it wouldn
t be a bargain, but the actual price!)
I guess I was just thinking aloud about an alternative sales place to
Fleabay - not to take away from dealers' sites and thier customer base, of
course, just an alternative to eBay!

Best from cold, dank Brighton!

dave