[meteorite-list] wot we need....

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 15:51:35 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/1/2006 1:41:59 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
mlblood at cox.net writes:
Hi  Dave,
Well, since you asked.... I  have good news for you.
Try this  site, which is one of the very  oldest:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/catalog.htm

and

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Hammers.html

Which  is relatively new but backed 100% by an honest
dealer with an excellent  record.
If you don't see what you like at either of these  two places,
email me directly and let me know what you are looking for
and  what you want to pay. I have often provided exactly what
is asked for,  including a photo to verify desirability within
48 hrs. of  contact.
Best wishes,  Michael
------

And  that applies to _http://www.impactika.com/metlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/metlist.htm)

Give us a try, Dave!
You might be surprised.
And you won't have to worry about being scammed with a 'wrong    :-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.