[meteorite-list] wot we need....

Alexander Seidel gsac at gmx.net
Fri Dec 1 15:41:26 EST 2006

> maybe I didn't negotiate hard enough, but I think the best I got is free
> shipping - at least Fleabay allowed me to grab bargains (like the 30g PV
> slice for $175). Just thinking aloud I guess...!

Dave, are you one of the people who think the world "ticks" (...or better: "has/had usually to tick") like this?

(1) A Portales Valley 30 g for $175 (...your example)!
(2) Free shipping of course, the "bargain" should be the standard!
(3) A flight from Berlin to Barcelona for 19.99 Euros (about 25 bucks)
(4) Free beer worldwide, but gotta have German brewing standards

Think twice!

Best,
Alex
Berlin/Germany