[meteorite-list] Essexite Gabbro - Not Mars Meteorite

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Fri Dec 1 11:15:34 EST 2006

Thanks to all who have given me such undeserved plaudits regarding this essexite gabbro's
ID chase.  It was fun and I learned a lot along the way.  It is too bad the owner will
not acknowlege the truth, but that is his personal decision and doesn't dampen my feeling
of discovery a single iota.

The critical nature of this list is exactly what it needs in my opinion.  Without it we
would simply be 'yes-men', and who wants that?  I learn every time I open a post to the
list and am proud to be among such illustrious company.

Now, if I could only find a meteorite...

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com