[meteorite-list] Moss, polished piece photos

Greg Hupe gmhupe at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 28 13:13:10 EDT 2006

Sounds cool. Looking forward to the results, even if just preliminary. You
are right when you stated that when looking at something so fresh that it is
difficult sometimes. I haven't seen this in person or under a scope, and we
all know that it is hard to impossible to say from photos.

Good luck with it.

Best regards,
Greg