[meteorite-list] moss/kakangari

Steve Arnold, Chicago!! steve_arnol60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 22:30:01 EDT 2006

Hello list.I have both moss and kakangari meteorites.I have both the 2.63 gram moss and the .025 (quarter gram) of kakangari.My k-piece has some crust and is just a little lighter in the overall matrix versus the moss which has a dark and rich matrix.It would be absolutly grand if this turned out to another k-class type.The k-class is the rarest of class you can get for a meteorite.Also like geoff notkin said,my piece came mike farmer and has NO,and I mean NO moisture at all.These pieces that mike found are just simply pristine in nature.This is one of the nicest meteorites I have seen in along time.

  steve arnold,chicago

                Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com

  Illinois meteorites,since 1999!