[meteorite-list] How many Hexahedrites are there?

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 18:40:48 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/21/2006 12:01:01 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
midwest at meteorman.org writes:
Hello List,

How many Hexahedrite  meteorites are there?

I can't seem to get an exact count

It seems  most of the known Hexahedrites are owned by governments and museums
not in  many private collections. I'm also looking for pictures of any
Hexahedrites

Hello  Tim,
There are a few available.
Here is a picture of Huaytiquina (Argentina). With a great jagged shock  vein.

        _http://www.impactika.com/images/Huaytiq.jpg_
(http://www.impactika.com/images/Huaytiq.jpg)

I also have a couple slice of Fredericksburg. I can take pictures of those
if you wish. It would be later today or tomorrow.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President,  I.M.C.A. Inc.