[meteorite-list] Ad

AstronomicalResearchNetwork arn1200 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 21 16:05:48 EDT 2006

With deep reluctance I must sell more of my collection .

I am offering for sale .

Cat Mountain  L5 impact melt breccia 19g 50 mm x 40 mm x 3mm
$ 2000
Dalgaranga mesosiderite 43g end cut
$860
Richfield   LL3.7 189g part slice 150mm x 90 mm x 5mm
$2000
Sahara 97158 EH3 56.7g 90 mm x 35 mm x 7 mm
$1000

Please if you are seriously interested I will send pictures .
Also please look at my website and if you see something you
are interested in make me a reasonable offer .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/
Also for those interested in the Science of the Classification of
Meteorites  .  The first version of
ARN's Guidelines to Meteorite Classification is up on my
website but a more complete version is available on my
CD Space Rocks V with over 1000 pictures etc. etc.
680 megabytes of information and pictures .
Thank you Ken Regelman
ARN