[meteorite-list] Moroccan seller

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 22:36:58 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/20/2006 4:24:33 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
MexicoDoug at aim.com writes:

No commercial dealer responded yet,  unfortunately.  But they usually know
before the rest of us when someone  is scamming.  So that might be a  weak
positive.

I  suppose I qualify as commercial dealer.

For the last couple years, at least, I have deleted all emails from  Morocco,
or other corners of Africa, without opening them.
Maybe I missed on some great deals, but I rather think that I missed on a
lot of scams.

Sorry, I can't tell you more.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com