[meteorite-list] The Denver Show

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 20:16:48 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

I finally got it done!

The Denver Show is  less than a month away, and I finally posted a page about
it on my website, go  look:     http://www.impactika.com/shownews.htm

There are  several links on that page, they will take you to additional pages
with maps and  details regarding the Auction and the Party.  If you are
coming to Denver,  please go take a look. And if you are not, you still have time
to change your  mind!

This year I decided to publish  a list of items entered in the Auction, so a
week or 2 ago I asked everybody for  their lists. I got very few answers, but
they were very good answers. Go look at  the Auction Catalog, you will see
what I mean. And now I will be expecting a  whole lot more responses. And of
course I will add them to the Auction Catalog  as quickly as possible.  Thanks.

Of course, if you have additional  questions about the Show, just send me an
email.
See you all very soon.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com