[meteorite-list] Pluto May Get Demoted After All

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Fri Aug 18 15:57:52 EDT 2006

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:37:48 -0500, you wrote:

>further I trust you.  If you happen to have the British "girl's" email
>address sure I'll send a message to further vindicate you and Darren.

Sorry to keep on and on about this, but here is a BBC interview with the
woman/former girl who named Pluto that I ran across.  (No e-mail address,
though) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4596246.stm.  I present it
more as an interesting piece of living history than trying to prove any point.