[meteorite-list] 'Plutons' Push Planet Total Up To 12

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Aug 16 11:02:14 EDT 2006

Well, I teach space science at our local school, and we'll continue to
teach that there are nine planets- because the weight of that word is
historical, not technical. We'll also discuss all the other sorts of
bodies that make up the Solar System. The traditional mnemonics will
continue to serve well.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory